If you have not done this, click here to learn how. This method could be really helpful when reinstalling the “Xiaomi Mi 10 firmware” on your device. In this guide, i share how to Update XIAOMI Stock Firmware – All Methods.
- A low-end Android purchase landed me at the XDA forums in 2011, trying to get the most out of it with the help of custom ROMs.
- This article will provide an overview of Xiaomi Stock ROMs and explain why they are so popular among users.
- Furthermore, you can use it to restore the stock MIUI firmware after flashing a custom ROM, a custom recovery like TWRP, or rooting.
- This can be done by flashing the device with a stock ROM.
- Such environments are useful when installing custom ROMs on the device, as they provide backup, restore as well as ROM-flashing features as you shall need them.
- Install MIUI Downloader from the link above or through a quick search in Play Store in order to download the fastboot ROMs on Xiaomi devices.
If you have accidentally soft bricked or hard bricked Xiaomi Phone, then you can take help of this Mi Flashing App to bring the device back to life. It also allows you flash the new updates both beta and stable MIUI ROM’s on the Xiaomi phone. Again, charge the phone to at least 50% so that the flashing process will not be interrupted by low battery. Interrupting the firmware installation means bricking your phone. MIUI ROM comes in two formats – Recovery ROM and Fastboot ROM. According to the information, the recovery ROMs need to be installed via Recovery mode or local storage methods.
- Furthermore, there is a never-ending battle going on regarding the Custom ROMs vs Stock Firmware.
- But from what I’ve read online, SP Flash Tool is recommended for flashing MTK devices.
- These options were replaced by other labels in latest versions and they are named as – clean all, save user data and clean all and lock.
- Check MIUI 10 Downloads – ROMs, Ringtones, Launchers, Themes, and Wallpapers to make your Mi phone most of it.
It makes the process of flashing the stock ROM easier by checking all files for security flaws. Check out its features and download MiFlash tool latest version for Windows from below. Download the latest Xiaomi Redmi Pro Stock ROM, and official firmware [Flash file]. On this page, we shared a complete guide on how to download and install Custom ROMs, and stock firmware using Windows and Linux PC. In this article, you will get the download links after extracting it on any desktop computer. You will receive a full package including a flash file, flash tool, and USB drivers to unlock or flash any Android device manually. Now your phone has Stock MIUI ROM with removed root access and unlocked bootloader, with TWRP recovery installed.
You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back. That said, using a Nandroid backup to return to stock is only a short-term option. The backup will restore your old apps and data, meaning that apps you’ve uninstalled will reappear, and text messages you’ve since received will disappear. If your Nandroid backup is more than a day or two old, you might want to keep it for emergencies only.
Then your device should automatically boot to the new version. This way you can install any Smartphone or Tablet of Xiaomi. So this was all from this guide on how to install the MIUI Stock ROM on Xiaomi devices via the TWRP Recovery. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let click Here us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest. Now install the Android SDK Platform Tools on your PC. This is the official ADB and Fastboot binary provided by Google and is the only recommended one.